Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a day...

First, let me say, for all you soon to be mothers out there, don't be scared about everyone telling you there's no sleep with a new born. Because I got a solid 3 hours last night ( hours not in succession ) :O)

Although it was long, it was well worth it. Not a lot of crying at all, but she likes to wimper and that's enough to coax her daddy into picking her up and loving her.

Genea and the baby are both doing fine. She was a trooper yesterday and I think she'll tell you that all the time it took was well worth having our little Madelyn Rose finally with us!

2 comments:

marla said...

She is beautiful! I know you're glad she is finally here. Enjoy every minute of it (even WITH the lack of sleep) because it goes by really fast. Love, Marla

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! She is gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her, and Genea! :) Love ya